Blinds create the so much needed for every home warmth and coziness.
The choice of blinds should be made with a lot of caution because the window with its clothes is always the first thing we see when we get home. The purpose of ethereal, transparent and semi transparent textiles is to soften daylight and lower the contrast between the well lit outside and inside. That is why the materials used should be transparent, think and light, to be able to diffuse light.
And on the opposite side, BLACK OUT is a relatively new material from artificial fibers, non-transparent, hard to catch on fire. It is widely
spread across Europe in the hotel business but since recently has been finding its place in homes. BLACK OUT is the preferred material for
bedrooms because it provides 100% protection from light, cold and noise. This textiles has a unique thermal covering for best light reflection
which brings the black out effect to 100% and 80% heat reflection
When choosing materials for blinds you should take into consideration the following things:
- the type and direction the room is facing
- function of the blinds: they are decorative, camouflage or blackout. A combination is also possible
- for sleep areas we recommend the thick Blackout blinds to create more intimacy and warmth in the room and to protect you from undesired looks
- during the hot summer months the thick blinds can serve during the day as well. They protect the room from too much heat
- when the carpet in the room is colorful, the blinds should be single color with their color in harmony with the carpet, to avoid too much blinding colors
- colorful blinds are used when the ground is covered with a single cover carpet